Tue, May 02|
Grant Writing Startup Class
Are you an entrepreneur looking for funding to start or grow your business? Do you want to learn how to write successful grant proposals to secure funding for your business? If so, our Grant Writing Startup Class is perfect for you!
Time & Location
May 02, 2023, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
McDonough, 2081 Jonesboro Rd, McDonough, GA 30253, USA
About the event
This class is designed to help you understand the basics of grant writing and funding for startups. Over the course of two hours, we will cover topics such as:
- Your business structure: We will discuss the different types of businesses and which ones are eligible for grants.
- Types of grants: We will explore the different types of grants available, including government grants, private foundation grants, and corporate grants.
- Qualifying for grants: We will go over the eligibility criteria for different grants and how to determine which grants you are eligible for.
- Other funding options: In addition to grants, we will discuss other funding options that may be available to you, such as loans, and angel investors.
- Grant proposal writing: We will teach you the basics of writing a successful grant proposal, including how to identify the problem you are solving, how to present your solution, and how to convince funders that your business is worth supporting.
- Applying for grants: We will walk you through the process of applying for grants, including how to find grant opportunities, how to submit your proposal, and what to expect after you apply.
- Hands-on practice: We will provide you with sample grant applications and guide you through the process of filling them out. You will also have the opportunity to apply for grants during the class.
By the end of the class, you will have a better understanding of the grant writing process and be equipped with the tools you need to start applying for funding for your business. You will also be given a fresh list of grants to apply for on your own.
To participate in this class, you will need to bring a notebook and a laptop or iPad for the training. No prior grant writing experience is required, and the class is open to entrepreneurs of all levels.
So, if you're ready to take your business to the next level and secure the funding you need to succeed, sign up for our Grant Writing Startup Class today!
In Person Business Grant Class
A non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your date. Balance is due day of class. Total Price $250.00 Deposit $99.00 Balance due day of class $101$99.00+$2.48 service fee